Saturday, March 31, 2012

Paul Stratton

I have the world's cutest nephew. I love getting pictures of him from my sister, Melanie, as well as seeing them on Facebook. Living on the opposite side of the country from this sweet face is pretty hard, especially when I realize that he is already 2 months and I have yet to meet him in person. I am hoping to take a trip out to Maine soon so that I can finally meet him! I can't wait for when he is older and I can start interacting with him, even though I am so far away from him. Even though he is already 2 months, it is so crazy to think that I am an aunt and that my big sister is old enough to be a mom...time seriously does fly by!! It definitely makes me excited to see what the future holds!


 I love you, Stratton!!

No comments:

Post a Comment