Friday, March 23, 2012

Go SHS Drill!


This weekend my little sister, Cadison, will be performing in the Washington State Dance/Drill Competition. It is her senior year of high school, which means that this is her last and final performance of her high school dance/drill experience. This is her fourth year of being on the team, and her third year being in one of the leadership positions of the team. She's really enjoyed the time she's spent being on the team despite some injuries and early morning practices.




It has been really fun being able to go to her competitions over throughout the last 4 years and cheering from the sidelines. I am bummed that I will not be able to be there to watch her perform at state, but I can't wait to see how well her team does and watch the recorded performance when I get home!

Hearing about all of the drill excitement that has happened this year makes me miss high school swimming so much! I miss my teammates, my crazy coaches (...just kidding Zachy-Poo!), tiring workouts, time cutting goals, lane meetings, swim meets, championships, pasta feeds, cheers, broken caps, lost goggles, and much much more. 


~SHS here we go, here we go...ahhh ooooohhh eeeeee!~
~S-A-M-M-A-M-I-S-H LETS GO!~
~Yell out your colors Totems: RED, RED, RED...BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK~





No comments:

Post a Comment