Wednesday, March 28, 2012

COLOR EXPLOSION

This past weekend, we went to Spanish Fork, Utah for the Festival of Colors. This is a Hindu tradition that is held at the Hindu temple, where thousands of people come each year and throw dyed chalk at each other. It was so much fun, to say the least! The streets surrounding the temple where lined with cars and people walking to and from the temple. I have always seen the pictures of friends who have gone to the festival and thought it looked like so much fun...I was definitely right! I have never seen so many people in one spot in my life. I would definitely recommend going to the festival to anyone that wants to have some fun and is okay with getting a little dirty! (The chalk came right out of my clothes, so no worries there!!) SUCH A FUN WEEKEND!






No comments:

Post a Comment