Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The semester is coming to a close...

I cannot believe how fast this semester is coming to an end. There have been so many super fun and exciting times, but also some times where we wondered if the end was ever going to come. Gallons of laughter have been laughed (Mikele....haha) and feelings have been hurt, but in the end it all happened for a reason. Everyone has definitely grown and learned a lot about themselves throughout these past four months. I am so grateful to have had a chance to meet some pretty amazing people and make some life long friends that I hope to have many more memories and adventures with.


 



Goodbyes will be hard to say the least. I am excited to be done with school and to go back home but there are definitely a few people that I wish I could avoid saying goodbye to altogether. But for now, I am so fortunate to have had the opportunity to meet them and hope nothing but the best for them in the future. Thanks for making my semester so eventful (to say the least) and one that I definitely will not forget.

<3

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear Peyton,
    I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. I'm rather excited about it, since I don't get to see you much and we don't know eachother all that well, it will be good to find out more about you. Hope school is awesome and you're enjoying your time in Rexburg. Time flies so make the most of it. If I could go back, I'd have finished college before having kids. Good luck. Love ya doll!

    ReplyDelete