Sunday, March 11, 2012

Whoopsy Pupsy!

This weekend has been a very chill and relaxing weekend! Friday consisted of roller skating in Idaho Falls and watching Fast Five with Jake, Mikele, Josh and Christine (Mikele's roommate). Roller skating was so much fun! I haven't been roller skating in years but it was super easy to get right into it again and I only fell twice (both times where just because of failed attempts to do some pretty cool tricks haha). The parts of Fast Five that I watched were pretty good...I fell asleep after a few minutes as I do in most movies these days. On Saturday, I went swimming with Jake. It has been such a long time since I have been in the pool, and I forgot how much I missed it. We swam a few sets and then Jake showed me some water polo tricks. Then, we (Annie, Mikele, Jake, Josh and I) decided that we were going to enjoy the beautiful sunny day that we were having by walking from subway to Porter Park...which ended up as us eating our sandwiches in the Georgetown lounge. Our plans changed more times than we can count, but it still ended up being super fun! Then, Mikele, Jake, Josh and I went to the hip hop show on campus, which was pretty fun to watch. After, we decided that we were up for an adventure and made some cookies from some nice neighbors of ours.... ;) haha it was definitely a fun memory!!

I love that we always end up having so much fun with whatever we do these days. There isn't a whole lot to do in good old Rexburg...google it...you won't find anything, I promise! But luckily, we always find some way to get creative and have fun. I can't believe that the semester is almost over. I am excited for the school aspect to be over with, but I'm not looking forward to saying goodbye to some pretty amazing people that I've met and become pretty close with in just these past 3 months. But until then, we still have time to have many more adventures and good times ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment