Saturday, March 17, 2012

3...2...1...Action!

Lately, I have been all about watching movies. I am such a sucker for chick flicks and am always up to watch a good tear jerker! I love most kinds of movies but I really enjoy the movies that make me feel like I am there in the movie or are relatable. I love that you can just relax and forget about everything going on around you when you watch a movie. I'm not by any means a movie buff, nor can I quote every line of my favorite movies, but I definitely love a good movie. Movies are an excuse for me to lay low and take a  little while to be lazy...who doesn't love an excuse to be lazy for an hour or two?!

Here are some of my favorite movies:


I love Channging Tatum and the plot! Most people don't like this movie, but I can and have watched it a million and a half times...Alex can attest to that one and makes fun of me for it all the time!


This comes out in 3D on the 4th of April and I CANNOT wait! I'm going to see it with Jake and then again with my family when I get home in 3 weeks. Seriously, ecstatic about this!!


What is there not to love about Pocahontas?! Such a great Disney movie!! "Run, Pocahontas, Run!" - me as a 4 year old...


LOVE this movie! Such a classic. I get crap for watching this one over and over again too, but it's way too good to only watch once!


This is one of my new favorites. It is so well put together and is so funny! I definitely recommend it.

Gotta love a good movie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment