Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

Today is my Grandpa's 75th birthday!! He is one of my favorite people ever and I don't know what I would do without him. He is such a kind hearted person that would do anything for anyone. I have been so fortunate to have him in my life and be as close to him as I am. 


My Grandpa is definitely one of my heroes and someone that I look up to in all that I do. I love more than anything that I have so many memories with him and can't wait for the fun times that we will have down the road! I love that he always has a smile on his face no matter what the situation is; he is such a positive person and always has the best to say about other people. I know that if I can be half the person that he is, I'm doing pretty well in life.


He is one of my favorite people ever and I don't know what I would do without him. He is such a kind hearted person that would do anything for anyone. I have been so fortunate to have him in my life and be as close to him as I am.


He has supported me through so much throughout my life and I can't express how grateful I am to have had him by my side. He has always encouraged me to get out there and be the best that I can be; and I know that his support, encouragement and love has helped me get through so much in my life.


Happy Birthday Grandpa! I miss you like crazy and cannot wait to see you in a month! Have a great day and don't work too hard. Thank you for everything you have done and taught me over the years. You truly are one of a kind and I am so blessed to have you in my life. I love you!

I will always be your little girl.

<3 Flight Fly

No comments:

Post a Comment