Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Miss Elizabeth

Elizabeth Soffey is one of my favorite people ever! She is one of the sweetest people I know and has the biggest heart. I really don't know what I would do without her. She is one of my best friends and I couldn't ask for anyone better! She always knows exactly what to say and has the best advice ever.


I love that I can go to her with anything and she will always be there for me. She knows me probably better than I know myself. I love that I can literally tell her anything!


It's crazy to think that I have literally known this girl for the last 16 years and it took us up until freshman year to be this close. It's funny to think about all that has happened between now and then! I love more than anything that we have stayed as close as we are through the years.


The only downside to Miss Elizabeth is that she is 735 miles away from me! I miss her like crazy and cannot wait for school to be over so I can see you all the time at the pool, get our nails done, go shopping, have late night slurpee runs, watch disney movies, make pancakes, work out and get lost in our many adventures!

Love you LB!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment