Monday, April 9, 2012

Sunny Bellevue...what is this?!

My first weekend home was pretty fun! The weather was awesome, which doesn't happen very often in Bellevue, especially in April. After being picked up at the airport on Friday night, I went to get frozen yogurt with my family and stopped by my grandparents house to say hello. On Saturday I met up with one of my favorite people ever, Elizabeth Soffey...it was SO good to see her! She was just in town for the weekend, so I was very lucky that it just happened to be the weekend that I came home. We went and saw a movie and then fed some ducks at the pond at Robinswood park.
After hanging  out with the LB-ster, I met up with an old friend that I haven't seen for a long time. It was really nice to catch up with him and find out what he is up to! We went hot tubbing and then watched a movie at my house, it was a lot of fun! For Easter, I went to church and hung out with my family. I had some of my out of town family come into Bellevue to eat dinner with us. It was super chill and laid back, which I am always a fan of!! (Even if I fall asleep and get socks, pillows and keys thrown at me to wake me up....guess its better than getting woken up by someone picking your nose...BUBBA!).

My fingers are crossed that even after my friends go back to school, I can still find things to do to entertain myself until they come home for the summer!! Keep the warm weather coming, Bellevue!

No comments:

Post a Comment