Friday, April 6, 2012

Airpot Maddness

I am currently sitting at the Salt Lake City Airport waiting for my flight to take off. I have about 3 hours to wait, so I have a lot of sitting around doing nothing time. I don't know how I do it, but for some reason every time I go through security (sa-currrrity...haha Annie, Michelle and Marquel!) I somehow manage to be the one person picked in line to go through the full body scanner. I promise, this little 5'0 girl in jeans and t-shirt is not a threat!! Oh well, at least I was able to get through and get some food. I rode the bus from Rexburg down to the airport without eating more than a few crackers, so needless to say, I was more than thrilled when I saw the big Starbucks sign next to my gate. I haven't had my usual peppermint hot chocolate since Christmas time, so I was a very happy girl! I should be getting into Seattle around 9pm Pacific time, which means just a few more hours and my summer break has officially begun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment