Friday, April 20, 2012

Phone Calls

I love getting phone calls from people that are willing to spend hours talking about nothing, especially when we are talking about inside jokes for the thousandth time! I've spent a lot of time this past week on the phone talking to some pretty fun people that are far away right now, and am so glad that I can talk to them even when they can't be with me. I've been known to talk an ear off on the phone, especially when I was younger, so it was nice to take a break from texting and be able to talk for a little while.

Surprisingly, I am missing school right now. Okay let me rephrase that...I am missing the social aspect of school and the many adventures that we have been known to have. It is so weird to think that I am so far away from so many people that I have grown to love, and that I won't be seeing them for a while. When I was at school, my roommates and I always sat down and talked about the random details of the day, and I surprisingly miss this so much...which is when the phone calls come in handy! I never really thought that I'd be saying this, but I am excited to be back in the burg in a few months and see those that I miss seeing everyday!

But in the mean time, I need those friends of mine to hurry up and finish school so the partying can begin in Bellevue!

No comments:

Post a Comment