Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bon Fire!

Bon fire...round 2!! We went to the sand dunes on Friday with some of our friends and had a bon fire. It was SO much fun! We bundled up, grabbed some apples and fire wood and were on our way to rough it out in 26 degree weather, which didn't end up being very cold at all! Most of us took our jackets off when we got there because the fire kept us really warm. Josh and Jake showed us how to make banana boats but instead of bananas and chocolate chips, we used apples, butter, cinnamon and sugar...DELICIOUS! We chilled out around the fire for a while, and then came back to my apartment to watch a movie and eat brownies. Mikele, Annie and I had a sleep over in the living room (Annie and I pulled our mattresses off our beds and Mikele slept on the couch)...and by sleep over, I mean we didn't get any sleep until about 8 am. It was a very fun and eventful night to say the least!!!!





I love my friends! I am excited to see what happens this next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment