Saturday, February 11, 2012

Here we go!

So this is my first blog! I've been reading my roommate's blog and thought it would be fun to try one of my own. I'm not sure how interesting it will be but we will see!

This weekend has been pretty fun so far. My roommates and most of the Chileans are in Utah this weekend so Annie (for the record...Annie=Mannie...she calls me Piddles, so I call her Mannie) and I have declared it a Piddles/Mannie weekend (with Josh and Jakey included). I love my roommates and the rest of our Chilean friends but I'm excited for this weekend!

Yesterday was pretty eventful:
-woke up and made pancakes before my 12:45 class
-went to class
-sent our friends on the road
-cleaned the apartment
-did some homework
-took a test
-watched a water polo game with Josh and Jake
-went ice skating
-watched the sandlot
-a storm of people walked through my door which led to a couple of batches of cookies (probably some might have been over cooked), some YouTube videos, and wii games
-everyone left minus Josh and Jake which led to Jake falling asleep during a deep conversation and ended in Mannie trying to give Jake an eyeliner mustache but it failed so we will have to try again later!
-Mannie and I pulled out our mattresses into the living room
-fell asleep watching Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

It ended up being a really fun night with some stories that should probably never be repeated...cant wait to see what happens today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment