Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sleep...what does that mean again?

It's that time of the semester again...midterm week! I can't believe that we already are half way done with the semester. Before I know it, it will be the beginning of April, my apartment key will be turned in, suit cases packed and I'll be headed home to rainy Seattle. I love being home with my friends and family, but I'm glad I still have a month and a half left of the semester to go because I'm not ready to go home yet.

There is a saying at BYU Idaho that says out of the 3 S's (sleep, studying and socializing). You can pick 2 and have a successful semester. I didn't think this was true last semester, however this semester is a different story. Sleeping has become a foreign concept in my book. Between church responsibilities, school work, chilling with the Chileans, studying (yes, Mom...I do study), and having fun with my roommates, sleeping gets pushed to the way side. I was able to catch up on sleep last weekend and hopefully will be able to this weekend as well.

On a very exciting side note: My oldest sister, Melanie, and my brother in law, John, had their first baby almost 3 weeks ago!! I am officially an AUNT! Stratton is the cutest baby ever and I cannot wait to meet him. I am going to assume that it is safe to assume that my sister and brother in law are lacking in the sleep department as well, but are enjoying every moment of it! Congratulations Melanie and John, he is perfect!! I love you both!


Overall, life over in Rexburg is still going pretty well! No complaints here!

No comments:

Post a Comment