Sunday, January 20, 2013

Your Potential, Your Privileges

Happy Sunday! I figured that since it's Sunday, it would be pretty appropriate to share a Mormon Message clip that I came across earlier this week. The clip is called "Your Potential, Your Privileges." I love that all of the Mormon Messages contain such a sweet and powerful message in just a matter of minutes.


I love this message because it really reminds me to enjoy what I have right now and soak up every experience that comes my way. I am so blessed to have many wonderful blessings in my life and I, unfortunately, take a lot of those blessings for granted. When I do this, I am not taking advantage of what I have around me to help me live my life to its fullest potential. Life can get so crazy and hectic, but I'll never get this time of my life, or even today, back again. One of my goals for this year is to enjoy every experience I have to the fullest and to remember the things that I have already been blessed with. I know that as I am consciously doing this, I will be happier and be more ready for the experiences that will come my way in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment