Wednesday, June 27, 2012

And the countdown begins...

3 more weeks and my summer can finally begin! I've been out of school since April, but work has taken up a lot of my time. The swim team season will be over in 3 weeks, and the day after the final championship meet, I am going camping for a week with my family for a huge family reunion. I am so excited to get away for a few days and enjoy a few days up in the mountains!

The theme for last week's home meet was super heroes. My grandma and I made the coaches some capes to wear at the meet. Usually I hate dressing up for the theme meets, but it was fun to wear the capes and I think the younger kids liked it.


Confession time: I didn't realize how short I am until I saw this picture! I laughed pretty hard when I saw how short I am next to these two giants. Tomorrow is team picture day, and lets just say, all 10 of my kick boards that I will be standing on are ready to go :)

I can't believe how fast this summer has been going so far. Pretty crazy to think that I've been home for 3 months already, and before I know it, it will be time to go back. I am so excited to get back to Rexburg and let the adventures begin. My classes are all signed up for and we got our living arrangement a few weeks ago, so now its just the waiting game!

No comments:

Post a Comment