Monday, May 7, 2012

Let the Craziness Begin...

We had swim team try outs on Saturday, and I was surprised to see how many people we had try out. I am excited for the season to start and to get the ball rolling! We finally have our coaching staff finalized...it looks like it should be a pretty fun year! My fingers are crossed that everything goes well this year and that we can win a little here and there. It was fun to see the kiddos that I haven't seen in a while, and loved all the little hugs that my little kids gave me when they walked in and saw me at the pool. Practices start on Monday, which means that I start living at the pool again...which is okay with me as long as I get a nice tan ;)

I got to Skype with some of my college friends yesterday, which was really fun! I talk to Annie a lot, but of course it was still exciting to see her! Colin and Thad were having dinner at her house. It made me miss Rexburg so much and I cannot wait for September to be here already so I can go back. 



Sorry - my posts have been super boring lately...not much has been happening, but as more people slowly start to come home, it should pick up a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment